Monday, July 25, 2016

A random update!

There are 3 more weeks left in my semester! I am excited that school will be over for a couple weeks but I am also incredibly nervous about my upcoming final exams. 

With the Canada Post disputes, I closed my shop for two weeks at the beginning of this month. Due to uncertainty of mail being processed, I did not want to put my customers in a spot where they are waiting many weeks for their orders.

Now that my shop is open again, I've been really enjoying making new items and new custom orders! I've also been working on a bunch of videos simultaneously. I hope to become more consistent with my uploading, and strive to get videos up once a week. Hopefully having this in writing will hold me to that!

Here is my most recent video. It ended up being quite long, but I really wanted to make sure the viewer was not left confused.

Here is my newest tutorial! It is on how to make a flat braided bracelet:

No comments:

Post a Comment