Wednesday, March 30, 2016

DIY: Pura Vida Bracelet Tutorial!

My semester is becoming a sprint to the finish. I have one more assignment for my computer graphics course to finish before I can officially begin to cram for finals. I am starting to panic a bit, but we must move forward! The weather is unusually warm here in Vancouver, BC, with temperatures of 20 degrees Celsius and clear blue skies. It is too good to be true!

Last week I posted a video on how to make Pura Vida Bracelets! I am a huge fan of these bracelets and naturally, I wanted to figure out how to make them myself. Here is a link to my tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLqGhepBxlQ.

Thumbnail for my newest tutorial!

I had a lot of fun making the video, so I hope you like it! I gave the one I made in the tutorial to my mom, because she loves these bracelets too!

I hope everyone is fairing well as March comes to a quick end. Best wishes for April!

Now go create stuff!

-Aly



1 comment: