Sunday, December 13, 2015

11 Days Till Christmas!

Hello all!

I have one more exam left for the semester! Hooray! My exam is for my artificial intelligence class, which I have really enjoyed this semester. I'm quite excited to start my new classes in the spring though.

I have been quite busy with orders this month, which has been fantastic. I love making bracelets for you guys :) I'm hoping to launch some new products in the next week or so and start preparing some summer collections! Stay tuned ;)

I also have to thank you all for 50 subscribers on my YouTube channel!!! I was awestruck to see that so many of you were interested in my tutorials! I have tons of ideas and footage to edit and voice-over to record, so more coming on that over the Christmas holidays :) A goal of mine is to improve on my video quality, in both the voice-overs, explanations, footage, and overall content. If you have any ideas as to what you'd like to see next, I'm always up for suggestions!

Thanks for all your love and support, everyone :) It is extremely appreciated. Hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season :)

Happy knotting!

-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment